PROVISION AND PROTECTION
Secorda offers expert consultancy, IT security testing, implementation of safeguarding, cyber security protection
- Recognition of testing system and platform elements, analysis of vulnerabilities
- Controlled Attack simulation
- The Report of detected vulnerabilities including risk assessment;
- Recommendations for corrective action; expert assistance
- An indication of applying network and application layer firewalls filtering rules
- Experts support for institutions in order to launch Bug Bounty Program
Prepare your organisation to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation
The purpose of the GDPR service is to prepare the company to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The offered GDPR service includes an audit of technical measures used to safeguard data, as well as design, implementation and maintenance of organizational and technical means used to ensure the level of security equivalent to the risk, and delivery of the necessary documentation required and staff training in the personal data matter.
The purpose of IT security audit is to provide an independent opinion on the level of information security policy implemented.
As a result of the audit, a set of solutions will be proposed to ensure an appropriate level of security for the information systems and to reduce the risk associated with the intentional or unintentional disclosure of confidential information.
To ensure continuity of IT security and attack protection we implement
- The cyclical monitoring the level of application security and IT infrastructure, mainly using automated scanning tools
- Handling of security incidents including phishing, DDoS
- Starting bug bounty program
- Right kind of tools such as Intrusion Detection (IDS) and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
We are an authorized partner of AlienVault and Cronus. World-class proven solutions guarantee improved cyber security.
ADVANCED SYSTEM SECURITY
The scope of cyber security testing covers the entire IT Platform
- LAN / WAN equipment
- Network (switches, routers, firewalls)
- Service network access (VPN, FTP, Telnet)
- Servers, operating systems
- Databases, application servers, business applications
- Workstations and mobile devices